Friday, February 29, 2008

Hide & Seek

Released in the mid-1990's this book is easily my favorite of the more than 20 books I've read thus far by James Patterson. With brilliant character development and a cleverly crafted story, this book will take you in, have you feeling genuine emotion for Maggie Bradford, the main character, and completely absorb you in its twists and turns.

It has been quite a while where I got so lost, so completely in a work of fiction. This book was probably where Patterson's now formulaic reader friendly writing style really began to come into its own. I just can't say enough how much I enjoyed this and I don't want to give any of it away so I am going to leave it to you to give it a whirl. Like most of his books, this is a quick read and well worth every exhilarating moment.

4 comments:

megabrooke said...

I'll have to check this one out!

HopSkipJump said...

Just so you know, I'm on this blog a lot and taking notes. The end of June/the completion of my MA is coming and I CAN'T WAIT until I can read books for pleasure again!

Airam said...

Thanks! We appreciate the love!

:)

Chris said...

Brookem - Well worth it for sure.

Inarticulate Fumblings - congrats ont he pending MA - thanks for coming by.

Airam - :)